A youth-focused monthly magazine initiated by Alda B. Harrison in 1929 and published by Pathway Press (formerly Church of God Publishing House) until 1990. It frequently featured articles related to Bible Training School and Lee College.
Volume1962 PublisherChurch of God Pub. House Pages350 Possible copyright statusThis digital publication is available courtesy of Pathway Press. Contact the Dixon Pentecostal Research Center with any questions. LanguageEnglish Call numberBound Periodicals Digitizing sponsorLYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation Book contributorLee University, William G. Squires Library Collectionleeuniversity; americana NotesText partially cut off by binding and page edges.